Berjaya Times Square Kuala Lumpur
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open Letter to Berjaya Times Square Management and Developer: Michael Zsolt Moricz - Part 5

Go down

Open Letter to Berjaya Times Square Management and Developer: Michael Zsolt Moricz - Part 5 Empty Open Letter to Berjaya Times Square Management and Developer: Michael Zsolt Moricz - Part 5

Post  kok_kik Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 pm

B) The Berjaya Tiems Square Management Body (JMB) should provide the audited accounts for the period from 16th August 2008 to year to date.

As I understand it, the Joint Management Body (JMB) of this Strata Title Building has been incorporated sometime in August 2008. By furnishing a copy of this letter to the Joint Management Body (JMB), I would appreciate to receive the following information:
1. Whether Berjaya Times Square Sdn Bhd (Developer) has fully complied with all the statutory provisions of the Act 2007 especially all its statutory obligations as stipulated under section 16, 17, 18, 21, and 22 of the Act. The exact surplus by the developer in compliance with the statutory provision of section 22(1) of the Act. If it had already been transferred, please let me know the exact sum.

2. The year to date, actual sum now standing to the credit of the building maintenance fund in compliance with section 13 of the Act 2007.

Whether all the above moneys and balance sum has been verified, audited and duly certified by an independent auditor and the statement of affiars and accounts were presented, agreed upon and finally adopted by all the Owners and purchasers of this Strata Title Building. Please confirm.

Unless and until I receive your satisfactory official reply to all my queries and the five(5) years Audited Accounts for the Sinking Fund and Buliding Maintenance Account duly certified by an independent professional auditor, all my monthly payments towards service charge and sinking fund made by me are strictly under protest and should be kep in abeyance. As JMB, I caution you not to act in conflict of interests to favour the Developer. I look forward to receiving the full discharge of your statutory duties, obligtions and in strict compliance with all the provisions of the Building and Common Property (Maintenance and Management) Act 2007.

Thank you.

Your Sincerely,

Michael Zsolt Moricz
USA Passport No. xxxxxx822

kok_kik

Back to top Go down